The outrageous Turkish downing of the Russian bomber clarifies who is fighting whom. It is abundantly clear that Turkey is fully allied with ISIS, and the US is backing al-Qaeda in Syria. Russian success at taking out ISIS positions has humiliated the US’s own campaign, revealing western hypocrisy that they want to destroy ISIS. In fact, the west’s agenda has always been about regime change in Syria, using ISIS as a tool to help facilitate that. These facts are now obvious to all, including MSM.
This is an act of war by Turkey, and could be the trigger to dramatically broaden the ME conflict. Where is the outrage? Where is the international condemnation? Such hypocrisy.
Is this what the next global war looks like? Are we in it now? It begins slowly, and then happens all at once.
- NATO is harbouring the IS – Nafeez Ahmed
- NATO member Turkey, a key ISIS benefactor, downs Russian bomber which was targeting ISIS in Syria.
- Dissecting Turkey’s ambush. It was most definitely a pre-planned ambush – Andrew Cockburn, Harpers
- Turkey’s Stab in the Back – Justin Raimondo
- The NATO destruction of the RuAF SU-24 Fencer and Turkish murder of the Russian servicemen
- Precrime warning — Turkey protests Russia over attacks on Syrian Turkmen areas
- Downing of Russian Su-24 looks like a planned provocation – Lavrov
- Columbia University Institute for the Study of Human Rights: ISIS-Turkey links – David Philips
- Erdogan’s Blunder – Alexander Mercuris
- Israeli Colonel among ISIS forces in Iraq – F. William Engdahl
- Fuat Avni – “a helping heart”
- Military to Military – Seymour Hersch